- Contact me before come
- There are no testing class, if you want to take class with, you must observe the beginning of the class (15 minutes is enough)
Pablo began his Iyengar Yoga practice in Argentina in 2005 with Marina Chaselon.
When he moved to Barcelona in 2017 he continued his practice with Rachele di Fino.
The focus of the practice is on the correct posture and asanas, observing and raising awareness of the being as a whole.
- Friday 18:30 – 20:00
- Saturday 10:00 – 11:30
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the class
- All levels
- In English
- All necessary materials are in the studio (mats, bolsters, etc)
- Please be quiet
- TURN OFF your phone
- The yoga room is on the base floor, go through the glass door
Dress code: In the Iyengar method we use our eyes as a tool to observe and make sure that the body parts are positioned properly, it’s advisable to wear short clothes or body tight clothes.
Please notify us before starting the class, if there is any physical problem or any other physical restriction (Pregnancy, high/low blood pressure, heart disease, eye problems, back pains, knee pains, etc).
And most importantly!
The yoga practice is aimed to get you in good health and make you feel good. Part of the positions are difficult and should be worked out gently and gradually. Don’t compete with yourself or with others; Listen to your body and be patient.
Being persistent in practice will lead to progress, but wrong practice could cause injuries.
Keep up with these instructions and you will be able to get the greatest benefit embodied in yoga!
- Monthly €45 one time per month (you are able to attend any class)
- 5 Class packs for €55 (valid for 3 months)
- Independent: Normal (1:30) €12 – Sunday (2:00) € 15
+49 (0)178 1433 827